We are able to provide flow measurement systems for power plants. With flexibility in the sensor technology, solutions such as Clamp-on, Insertion or even inside penstock, can be provided. Measurement accuracy can be increased with the help of multi-path configurations, to go up to 32 paths, as per project requirements.
With flow measurements made statutory in hydropower, we are able to provide appropriate and site based solutions. Cooling water measurements for thermal/ nuclear based plants can also be provided. Any partial flow conditions that affects the measurement can be measured with our solution. Suitable for measurement in penstock sizes up to DN 12000.
Some of the noteworthy features are:
- Single or multi path measurement, up to 32 measurement paths with extension modules
- Quick and easy initial start-up due to intuitive, modern operating concept.
- The wide range of NIVUS transducers ensures suitability for each measurement application
- Online connection/data transmission and remote maintenance via Internet
- Uncomplicated integration into existing control systems via universal interfaces
- Weatherproof version for outdoor use available
- Compliant with ISO 6416 & IEC 60041